Thursday, August 9, 2007

I have weird dreams..



I had a strange dream last night. Somehow Daphne had found a map with a 'forbidden treasure'. And we had to take like 50 paces in differnet directions. And while walking my friend starting yelling out that she can't walk in the shoes shes wearing. And we look down and she has like these hooker high heels o.O;; And then we enter a building through its side entrance..and enter a Moi dix Mois concert! ^___^ They were finishing up a song. After the song, Juka starting talking..and said that Shadow X was about to be revealed. And then..'Vizard' starts playing..and right where the vocals are suppose to come in..Mana pops up with a microphone. And then the someone got shot? o.O;; It was weird..but thats when the dream ended. And I have to find something new to do when I'm bored...besides messing with LJ. I should just get an icon to go with everything now....And thinking about cosplay and the skit thats going to be performed gets me excited and nervous. But I like the idea, partly because I doubt anyone esle will do it. Anyway I should go and finish my work.

5 comments:

funcion5rio6a said...

o.O *lol* That's such a cool dream...but the fact that someone gets shot is really scary. XD ...

de5uksz5l1 said...

Awesome I want to get shot !! ^________^Mana-samaaaaa .. I want your dream >d

de5uksz5l1 said...

Awesome I want to get shot !! ^________^Mana-samaaaaa .. I want your dream >d

cswitqh427 said...

O_______o;;;;;;;;;;;;;

pauglaolyahoocom said...

lol what a dream