Tuesday, August 28, 2007


Tod...


Today was alright..I guess. I came home and passed out for three hours. That wasn't a wise decision. I should be more responsible. But I was really tired. And these last two days haven't been the best. But everyone has their good and bad days. Fashion was relatively fun today. I like doing gesture drawings. They were so much fun and quick ^-^..yeah I know I'm being a dork about it. The drawings are a just a step up from stick figures. But I think its so much fun. And I've realized Mark is a really cool guy. He's the only other guy in fashion design. I had photography with him, and he was alright then. We didn't talk much because of the note taking and such and because I didn't like talking to anybody in the darkroom either. Except sometimes..some people ::cough::Jen::cough:: would annoy the heck out of me...and I usually helped the person out a little. But yea..I had this impression that he was such a prick before. Mainly because I used to take the bus with him in the mornings, but we didn't know each other then. I should give more people the benefit of the doubt. I have to really work hard this semester with all my artwork. I'm going to try to put my portfolio together this weekend. Also try and see if theres anything that I could improve in a few works that I'll show AIB. I'm really nervous about it. And although I don't want to hear what they have to say, whether it be good or bad..I need to know where I stand. And I don't know why I'm wasting $50 on a Cooper Union application, when I know very damn well I won't be accepted there. Whatever.. -.-My first AP Art History test is tomorrow. -__- I know I'm not going to do too well because..dates are my weakness. And I have a feeling that Mr. Antinori wants dates on the test. Luckily I started studying yesterday for it. I hope I don't fail it horribly. Anyway..I'm off..zoom zoom..XD

1 comment:

twentytwoohhone194 said...

Viktor.I have one thing to tell you..Never give up. I believe in you. ^____^