Sunday, August 19, 2007


I do not k...


I do not know why I've started to download Tatu mp3's. Do not question me >_< I don't know why..this song is good by the way. I've heard this song before..I forgot who it was by....I also think it plays in the beginning of 'Charmed'.And..ignore the shit I said before. It was me being an ass again. Ms.Schaefer is surprisingly very comforting when she talks about college to us. And I dunno..I got the hint that my work isn't as bad as I thought it was. It gave me a warm feeling. Because honestly I tend to compare my work to other's work..and I never see my up to par..or even remotely close to it. But today..I don't know..she only gave me two things from last year. And she has everything esle with her. It was just very surprising..at least to me. And I got the impression that she liked my self portrait because she's keeping it in the room. And I even asked her if I could take it home...so that I could 'fix' it. But she just completely denied me of touching it with a paintbrush. This reminds me..I have to go talk to Ms.Schaefer personally.....about me. I need to ask her a few questions about my work and college and stuff. And...I think this coming Tuesday...my portfolio is being reviewed by the Art Institute of Boston. I'm scared shit. But I decided that I can't leave New York..even if I tried. So I won't be going there..but I want to get a general idea of what someone esle's idea of my work is. Wish me luck..Oh yea..the guy from Mrs.Fields called today. Finally!! Apparently my assumptions were wrong. The place still isn't up because of slow construction. But the guy wants me to meet with some other guy...within the next few days..O.o;; Sooo Monday I have to call him back..-.-' Oh well...I'm off..

No comments: