Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I feel like I ...

I feel like I haven't updated in a while. Oh well. I haven't done much..as usual. Mainly just doing my work, trying to keep up with things and still managing breathing. I'm looking forward to this nest week because I have a half day of school or Friday and then Monday off. So almost a 4-day weekend or something. That also means I'll be able to sleep in a bit more on Friday because I don't have my 7:50AM class. I applied to this scholarship competition that my teacher recommended me to do...artsawards.org. It looks so insane. Especially since the kids on it are unbelievable. They are sooo gifted. I'm not to scared about this tho. I'm just going to try. You never know. This week is spirit week in my school. Yay!::waves flag sadly:: They took away the one day I liked. Tomorrow is PE/Pajama Day..guess what you wear XD I really don't care tho. It beats the uniform. Tuesday is Jersey Day..which I can't do..because I don't own a jersey..nor plan onto in the future. Although I want to make a Moi dix Mois or Malice Mizer jersey..but Moi dix Mois is easier..except for the font. I mean..the front would say 'Moi dix Mois' with a decagram..and the back would have a band member's name and the number 10 would be on it...or 'DIX'..XD..I have stupid ideas. Malice Mizer would be more difficult. Perhaps a rose in the front..and I don't know what number..Anyway..I'm off

3 comments:

thiboiofhapseneps said...

I vote on the Moi dix Mois one. You are so gifted in making unbelievable backgrounds for your live journal, and a jersey with Moi dix Mois on it would be no trouble for you !!!

robesrtdottiryahoocom said...

Thank you ^^;; I'll make the jersey in the future ^-^

odlgtipsyahoocom said...

Aw... You're very welcome ! ^-^