Sunday, July 29, 2007

Puff...-.o



Excuse my previous post..I went into to a whole fanboy mood for Mana-sama ^_____^ I must join Mon Amour when I have a chance. But anyway..I was supposed to go out today and head to the fashion district and a beauty supply store for our cosplay and Halloween goods. But we cancelled because New York is getting the dying effects of hurricane Ivan. So we're going tomorrow..I think? And I want to stop by Kino to see if that nice lady is there. That poster shall be mine!..hopefully >_>;;I wish I knew what the weather was going to be exactly for Halloween XD...that way I know what to brace myself for..I'd like to wear Shadows Temple..but thats sleeveless(what esle is new)...and what if its cold..And its not like weather is predictable because it snowed at crazy times this year XDNothing esle is really going on..so maybe I'll start my homework early.

9 comments:

diario2mperfeito4i said...

yay can't wait till Holloween because i am going to dress up as a trollkiller/j-rocker hehe

lewtocomputernorwdyahoocom said...

omg no, nocturnal opera poster is mine XD i already made arrangements with her.BTW, i saw your info? New photo? show meee onegaiii!!! I want to see photos of my juka!! ^.^

piinlpdoklke said...

Squee! *loves your newly customized journal* ^^ But um..yeah. Too bad we don't do Halloween here. I mean..it's there, but no one celebrates the damn thing. o___O And..good luck with that poster. *envies*

gatgedholic78 said...

what? when did you make arrangements?

n3uyobuha0 said...

o.o like two weeks ago~

rosmarianni said...

oh lol...I did too ^^;; Hrm...I now have a rival for that poster now XD ..when exactly did you do it? like day of the week? o.o

aintoyursugarpie9 said...

i dunno like a friday i think, omgz please i need that poster ;~; -poke- you didnt answer my question, o.o is that you in your profile? if so i want to see new photos of youuu XD

assurtesdor1emornali said...

XD so do I ^^;; what was the date xD...?And yea that is me on my user info..but its not new..its a few months old XD

v1de7narut02o said...

XD! I Dont remember!! Oh you look nice in the photo! When will you cosplay juka again?! I need to see new cosplay photos~!